Over the Hill Outfitters COVID 19 Response
We are now open and have implemented procedures that allow us to operate in a manner that minimizes the risk to our guests, our employees and ourselves.
Here are some of our new procedures:
Over the Hill Outfitters COVID-19 risk minimization practices:
- All waivers must be completed online prior to arriving at the ranch (NO EXCEPTIONS). Click the ‘Smart Waiver’ link for each participant on the reservation confirmation email.
- All riders (and accompanying guests to the ranch) must wear a mask at all times.
- Please adhere to social distancing (6 ft minimum) while at the ranch or anytime you are participating in an OTHO activity.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive at the ranch. One of our employees will greet you upon arrival with instructions.
- We will take your temperature and ask COVID-19 related symptom questions for all occupants while you remain in your car.
- All riders and accompanying guests must wash their hands immediately after exiting their vehicle.
- Rubber gloves are encouraged while at the ranch
- We will not physically assist you in mounting/dismounting of your horse. IF YOU CANNOT MOUNT AND DISMOUNT BY YOURSELF, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE.
- We will sanitize all contact services between each activity.
- We will screen all employees each day for temperature and symptoms.
- There may be additional risk minimization procedures in place dependent on what activity you are participating in.
Thanks for cooperating with us on implementing these procedures and being patient with us during these interesting times.